Disclaimer

This publication is the exclusive property of cj Schlottman, and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws. The contents of this blog may not be reproduced as a whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without consent of the author, cj Schlottman. All rights reserved.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Brain Crisis

04/08/10

I’m having a brain crisis.  I’m in left brain overload, and my right brain feels like it’s shriveling up getting ready to dry out.  It’s the studying and testing and practical thinking that my nursing re-entry requires that’s causing it all.  I know why it’s happening, but how to I shift back into my genetic right-brained mode without becoming a ditsy nurse?  Am I over-thinking this?  Probably, but I feel like, along with Niagara Falls behind my eyes, I now have the Sahara Desert in my right brain.

When I think up anything interesting to say, I'll get back with you.

No comments: