Disclaimer

This publication is the exclusive property of cj Schlottman, and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws. The contents of this blog may not be reproduced as a whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without consent of the author, cj Schlottman. All rights reserved.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cackle


My brain is in a cement mixer that rolls and grinds, stops at intervals to regurgitate small pieces of my mind.  They churn into driveways and sidewalks and even concrete chickens and lawn benches. 

I am the concrete chicken, my lips forever closed.  I cannot cluck or cheep or cackle.  I sit in a concrete garden, watch as cars roll past and wait for someone to take me home.  



© 2012 cj Schlottman




2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Sounds like your lips are a little more open than you think...

Some gritty, cool, and interesting images here.

Oh yeah. I could feel this one.



Unknown said...

I could feel so much in common with you as you wrote. I love reading it and I love you.