Disclaimer

This publication is the exclusive property of cj Schlottman, and is protected under the US Copyright Act of 1976 and all other applicable international, federal, state and local laws. The contents of this blog may not be reproduced as a whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without consent of the author, cj Schlottman. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It Ain't Easy

02/24/10

I’m still down here in the black hole.  The rain has started - again.  I can’t see the sky but I can hear the rain coming down.  I like it.  If only I didn’t have to go to the doctor for my yearly physical, I could stay right here in my bed and read and write and knit.  I try to read all the blogs I follow before I start writing one of my own.  

I haven’t done my yoga practice in almost a week, so I must do that.  It is soothing and calming and makes me feel light and heavy at the same time.  I think I’ll do it now and get back to you later.....................

.....................Yoga is good.  Maybe I can see a little light at the mouth of the black hole.

Here are two picture of some things I have knitted.  I love knitting lace because it feeds my OCD.  One must count the stitches or it can really get fucked up.  It is soothing and it’s hard to think about anything else while you are doing it.  I know this from years of unknitting when I screwed up and didn’t count.  Oh, and you can’t knit and cry at the same time.

I’m thirsty so I am cheating by drinking a few sips of water every now and then.  My anti-crazy medications really make my mouth dry and sticky, like someone squeezed a blob of Elmer’s Glue in it.  It ain’t easy being crazy.

No comments: